Normal Sperm Motility : 40 % or more of the sperm are motile and mean sperm velocity is 20 (µm/s (micro meter / second)) or more.
Semen motility subjectively majored and sperm progression was graded 0, 1+, 2+,3+ and 4+.
Asthenospermia is defined as less than 40 % motility, frequently with subnormal sperm velocity.
Causes of Low Sperm Motility:
- Clinical study at our centre - Cases with normal sperm count with less motility comes normal spontaneously if mental stress is less, stress plays an important role, more mental stress less sperm motility and takes little more time to come normal with our treatment.
- Overheating, working in High temperature zone,
- Endocrine & Urological disorder: Hormonal imbalance, Varicocele and chronic infection in Urinary tract.
- Nutrition & Vitamin Deficiency : vitamin C, selenium, zinc, and folate
- Chemotherapy, Obesity, Smoking, Alcohol drinking, Exposure to Heavy metals and other environmental factors.
- Genetic Factors like Cystic fibrosis, Kartagener syndrome and Klinefelter syndrome.
Advantage of Homeopathic Treatment
- Homeopathic treatment is free from side effect.
- Homeopathy Medicine is effective in 95% in sperm abnormalities i.e. Low Sperm count, Low Motility, Low Semen Quantity and Abnormal Sperm Cell Morphology it corrects the spermatogenesis.
- The fastest among all treatment, increases sperm count fourfold with every month's treatment till optimum motility.
- Homeopathic medicine are free from hormones.
- Due to fastest among all treatment, duration of treatment is 4 to 6 month only.
- No Restriction : No restrictions during the treatment. No food restrictions. Only restriction is to avoid taking male hormones, as male hormone testosterone can block the good affect of this treatment. So, the patient should avoid taking any male hormones at least from one month prior to taking this treatment.
- Sperm motility remains normal for 8 to 10 years or more after completion of treatment, where is in Hormonal treatment its become less after stopped to take hormone.